For the last twenty-five years I’ve dedicated my life to the practice of self-care because it’s good for people and it’s good for the planet. From personal experience, as well as coaching a diverse group of clients, I’ve come to understand that when we care deeply for ourselves, we naturally begin to care for others – our families, our friends, the environment, and the whole world – in a healthier and more effective way.
As an extension of my personal self-care practice, I commit my time, energy and money to people and causes that protect the environment, wildlife, and those in need of advocacy.
I also belong to Launchpad Venture Group, one of the most active angel investment networks in the US. As a member, I invest in start-up companies that are developing technologies in the areas of education, clean energy, disaster recovery, human resources, life sciences, and more.
Some of the non-profits I support include:
When we care deeply for ourselves, we naturally begin to care for others – our families, our friends, the environment, the whole world – in a healthier and more effective way.
To support you in your own self-care practice, I offer the following:
- A free, weekly blog that shares personal stories, resources, and helpful advice. You can subscribe here.
- An extensive archive of blogs related to a variety of life topics. You can search for topics here.
- Inspiration, resources, and photos of my life and travels on social media. You’ll find my Facebook Fan Page here, my Instagram account here (under coachoncall) and my Twitter account here (coachoncall, as well). I attend to these pages personally and respond often.
- Books, card decks, audio programs, and more, designed to help you learn and grow in a variety of ways. You can find them here.
- A “Gratitude Gift” offering where I choose someone each week to receive a free book, card deck, DVD, etc. You can sign up here.
- And finally, I offer a few workshops a year and host retreats by the sea that give you the space and support you need to live a life that honors your soul. You’ll find my event schedule here.
Thank you for joining me in making the world a more sustainable and loving place. If there’s something you need, please send an email to email@example.com and I’ll do my best to help.