Self-Care – Soul Care How to Listen To & Follow Your Soul’s Wisdom
Join Cheryl and John Holland for an afternoon of self-care, intuition, and synchronicity as they reveal the many ways to care for your soul. During the first half of the afternoon, Cheryl will provide coaching to selected audience members while she facilitates a discussion about:
- How to build a deeper, more loving relationship with yourself
- How to calm your anxious mind and body
- How to feel more at peace with time alone
- How to cultivate a strong inner ally who outshines the inner critic
- How to craft one daily self-care practice that will change your whole life
Click here for details and to register
In the second half of the afternoon, John will help you to raise your awareness of the Soul to the next level, as he explains:
- How to tap into the Divine energy that you are as a Soul
- Learning to use Soul Guidance & Intuition in all areas of your life
- How to discover and use your unique Soul gifts for yourself
- Soul Wounds – Turning negative situations into a spiritual catalyst for you
- Daily practices to enhance your Soul Energy & How to cut the energetic cords that drain you
** John will also demonstrate his Soul Senses (which we all have) by sharing his ability of intuition & mediumship by providing readings to some audience members. **
At the end of the day, John and Cheryl will join forces for a powerful discussion about the importance of self-care and honoring the soul.
If you’re feeling stuck, lost, anxious to practice better self-care, as well as learning how to nurture your Soul, or excited to make new changes in your life, then this afternoon webinar will assist you in beginning to move forward in a more positive, soul inspired way.
It’s quite normal to feel stressed or overwhelmed during uncertain times. Emotions in response to uncertainty may include anxiety, fear, anger, sadness, or even isolation.
Self-Care & Care of the Soul is not selfish – it’s a necessity.
Learning to Trust Your Instincts
with Russ Hudson and Cheryl Richardson
Join Russ and Cheryl for a yearlong, in-depth study of the Instinctual Variants of the Enneagram.
Exploring the instincts helps us to understand where we habitually focus our attention and energy – for better or worse – and what we need to do differently to create a stronger sense of security, to enjoy deeper more meaningful connections with others, and to experience more energy and aliveness in everyday life.
Click here for details and to register.
Self Care by the Sea
Our next Self Care by the Sea retreat is scheduled for the weekend of October 22-24th, 2021 at the beautiful Stage Neck Inn in York, Maine.
Click here to join the waitlist and be notified when registration opens.