Week 17 – Movers & Shakers: Messages to change you and the world
Monday, (4/26 at 9pm ET) is our monthly telegathering and this month I’ll be talking with Lisa Oz about her new book, US: Transforming Ourselves and the Relationships that Matter Most. Feel free to send your questions by hitting reply to this newsletter. When you do, please put “telegathering” in the subject line. To join us on the call, dial (646) 519-5883 and use pincode 2346# promptly at 9pm ET.
Join me for one of the premier events of the year – the San Diego “I Can Do It” conference on May 13-16th. You’ll hear all your favorite authors – Dr. Brian Weiss, Wayne Dyer, Marianne Williamson, Byron Katie, and many more. I’ll be closing the conference and I can’t wait. You can learn more here.
I’m live on HayHouseRadio.com this Monday (4/26), at 5pm ET. You can call me here, (866) 254-1579.
Have a great week…
p.s. – Need a little Divine Direction? Use the “Touch of Grace” button on our homepage here.
Topic of the Week
Movers & Shakers
I’ve just finished teaching our third Movers & Shakers workshop with Reid Tracy, President of Hay House Publishing, and it was a life-changing weekend for all of us. Before I head home, I thought I’d stop and share some of the wisdom we taught to a diverse audience of change agents. Here are ten messages. Find one that speaks to you!
1. It takes ten years to be an overnight success.
2. The most competent people often feel the most insecure when starting something new.
3. Frustration and impatience are often clues that something new is trying to be born.
4. Develop sensitivity to how you come across to others so you become very, very attractive (in the magnetic sort of way ☺).
5. Be sure your professional image projects the essence of who you are. Think: “a well-groomed and polished you!”
6. Don’t let your current success strangle you and stop you from pursuing your next evolutionary step.
7. Become a star in your own backyard.
8. Commit to being of service first. In all your interactions keep the mantra, “How can I help you?” firmly rooted in your mind.
9. Don’t let overanalyzing, future planning, or what-ifs, get in the way of taking action.
10. When you own your gifts you set yourself free to change the world.
Take Action Challenge
Choose the one message that speaks to you the most, cut and paste it into a document, and print it out. Then hang it in your office and let it inspire you to grow ☺.
This week’s video is for all you dog lovers! It’s so much fun… You’ll find it here. Thanks Liz!
|Life Makeover For The Year 2010 (sm) is written and produced by Cheryl Richardson. If you have any questions or comments, or for reprint permission of this newsletter, please email: email@example.com. © Copyright 1999-2010. Cheryl Richardson, P.O. Box 13, Newburyport, MA 01950. All rights reserved.|