Well, last week Mercury sure was retrograde! Our bridge line didn’t work, causing us to spend a much shorter time with Geneen Roth than I wanted (using her bridge). Not only that but the recording of the call was cut off three quarters of the way through. So, we’re in the process of getting it edited and up on our site. I apologize for the mishap and will let you know via Facebook as soon as the audio file is available.
I’m live on HayHouseRadio.com this Monday (5/10), at 5pm ET. You can call me here, (866) 254-1579.
Have a wonderful week…
p.s. – Need a little Divine Direction? Use the “Touch of Grace” button on our homepage here.
I’ve just arrived home from Omega where I taught a Mother’s Day weekend retreat about developing the qualities and habits of an extraordinary mother. We had a terrific group of women and this week I’d like to share ten pieces of wisdom from our time together. Here we go…
1. The healthy habit that feels most like a luxury needs to become a daily necessity.
2. Never check email first thing in the morning.
3. Don’t beat around the bush. Be brave enough to ask for what you want directly.
4. Resting may be the most productive thing you do.
5. Never underestimate the power of getting a full night of sleep – every night.
6. “Every thought you think and every word you say is an affirmation for your future.”
This quote is from Louise Hay, the master of affirmations. She launches a new book this week called “Experience Your Good Now!” We used it during the retreat and it’s a must read for every person who is wise enough to use affirmations.
7. Embrace your resistance to change while remaining open to new possibilities.
8. “Puttering” is a valid act of extreme self-care.
9. Stop robbing others of their responsibilities.
10. Be a creator not a responder.
Happy Mother’s Day to all those who share their time, energy, love, and nurturing care with all living beings!
Take Action Challenge
Choose the one piece of wisdom that most speaks to you from above and do something about it every day this week.
This week’s video is inspiring, moving, and important. Many of you have seen or read about Randy Pausch. This is the reprised version of his last lecture and it’s a powerful reminder of what matters in life. You’ll find it here. Thanks Zulma!
https://cherylrichardson.com/wp-content/uploads/cr-wordmark-white600x200.png00crwpadminhttps://cherylrichardson.com/wp-content/uploads/cr-wordmark-white600x200.pngcrwpadmin2010-05-10 16:06:122010-05-10 16:06:12Week 19 - Self-Care Club: Ten things every member should know
let’s stay connected!
When you join my online community, you’ll receive my weekly blog and invitations to retreats, events, and Facebook Live shows.