During this retreat, we’ll use an informal agenda along with meaningful conversation, self-inquiry, and ah-ha coaching to explore topics like:
- The important link between self-care, passion, and expressing your creativity.
- What jealousy and envy have to teach you about your gifts and talents.
- How to consistently dedicate time and energy to doing what you love either on a part-time or a full-time basis.
- How to set boundaries with naysayers, fearmongers, and those who doubt your ideas.
- How to make and save money doing what you love in a profitable, self-honoring way.
- How to reach people who appreciate and benefit from your business or art.
- How to identify and attract your ideal client/customer so you feel inspired by your work and easily able to improve your financial health.
- The most effective (and enjoyable) way to craft an on-going action plan that sets you up for continued success.
During the weekend, you’ll also have a chance to experience two powerful tools: The magic of brainstorming with an inspired team of people, and the emotional and practical support you get from being part of a mastermind group.
For more than twenty-five years, I’ve coached artists, healers, and entrepreneurs on how to create successful businesses that support their whole lives in a meaningful way. As a former tax consultant and a current angel investor, I think of business as art and I love helping people to craft innovative strategies for success in a way that honors their self-care.